|Rob! (Poor Helen)
I'll probably tweak it when I get back to the laptop, so do let me know your ideas in the comments section below. Thanks.
And now the rules. This game may be played with alcohol, a cup of tea, or mouthfuls of seed cake as required.
Take a drink, or mouthful of cake whenever the following occur :
- Rob tells Helen what to do
- A cow moos
- Ruth says Daaaaaaaaviiiiid in a drawn out and whiney way
- Jill makes some tea... Or a cake... Or cooks anyone anyone anything really
- Anyone says anything that, taken out of context, is rude
- One of the Grundys mentions ferrets
- Kenton blames someone else for something that's his fault
- Lillian (or Kenton) has an alcoholic drink
- Kate flirts
- Kate mentions chakras
- Lynda Snell sniffs disapproving.
Don't choke on your cake. Let me know how it goes.
(Picture credit to the truely awesome Plarchers on twitter)