Last time there was a Blogging Award going I was hosting it and there were no prizes just the joy of winning, and of course it was a fabulous way to find wonderful (and weird) new blogs.
But to be nominated by an actual real person (maybe even you! yes you, reading this right now!) for a BritMums Brilliance in Blogging Award was just .....well Brilliant!
|Gratuitous Cleavage Picture to Amass more Votes|
I looked back over some old posts, some that made me laugh at the time or make me laugh now, and here they are ... are they what made you snigger? If they raise even the tiniest of a smile I'm not too proud to say I would simply Love you to vote for me. Thank you.
- My Top Ten Celebrity Beards - I was a tad tipsy when I wrote it, it still makes me laugh
- The one with Mr Tumble - Funny and a little disturbing
- When 5 Year Olds Swear - because swearing is big and clever
- The one with Horse and Lasagne - say no more
- The one where I lose the plot - actually most posts are like that, this was on saving money
- The one where I am Nemo's Dad - no really, I am
And why not check out some of the other rather fun blogs listed too, after you've voted for me obviously, it wouldn't do to get distracted ....