I have been tagged by an
idiot sorry a mean person oops gosh autocorrect is on fire today, I MEANT to say I have been tagged by that nice chap Oliver over at http://millsandboonwannabe.blogspot.com/ to do a meme thingamybob.
I have to list 7 blog posts I admire
Then list 7 things about myself
Then answer 7 questions set by that nice chap, set 7 questions of my own and pass on the whole shebang!
Phew, So here goes
Posts I admire..(is admire the right word? some I just adore, hope that's OK)
Now 7 things about me
- I only have one tattoo. Yes I'm sure you imagine me like a Victorian tattooed lady but actually it's sort of a joke, I have one tattoo, of a dragon, on my arm.
- I'm CRB checked. Who isn't these days! you want to glance at a child you have to have clearance, I have it thrice....
- When I was young I frequently tortured by younger brother, if he yelled I always claimed he started it. He got into trouble more than me
- I was taken to see Jaws at the cinema by a German exchange student, I was underage but she took me anyway. I was terrified and wouldn't even paddle in the sea for years afterwards.
- I love facial hair on men, actually i love hairy men, I think hairy men are macho. My own hubby is balding but has a fine beard and 'tache to make up for it :-)
- I am terrified of spiders(especially wolf spiders). I held a tarantula at Longleat last year thinking it would cure the fear but it has only cured the fear of tarantulas....damn
- I can't swim (I blame the Germans)
Katie Price or Kristin Scott Thomas? hmm not knowing who Kristin is and not being a fan of Katie can i say neither?
What is the most beautiful view you’ve ever seen? (And no mush about newborn babies please – I mean a proper view, like with fields and all). I shall go with the Elan Valley in Wales I think
What is the most revolting thing you’ve ever eaten? Liver, I was made to eat it at school and I puked it over the dinner lady.
What, if anything, makes you cry? Since having my daughter loads of stuff! Dumbo's mum singing t Baby of Mine is a dead cert for tears.
Who, in your opinion, has/had the most beautiful face ever? Johnny Depp
If you had to live in another era, when would you choose? Edwardian I think, maybe Victorian but I prefer Edwardian fashion
Why? oops Jumped ahead, the fashion. And obviously only if I was a 'lady' not a drudge
Which work of art would you most like to own? I do own quite a bit of art but I would love something like Bruegel's Triumph of Death or Saturn Devouring his Son by Goya
Everyone has a book in them, apparently. What’s yours about? hold on that's more than 7!! cheater Mine would be a vampire novel obviously, about child vampires,,,
What’s your most embarrassing moment? Falling head first into Wallis while saying (loudly) to a mate 'I Love this shop!'
What’s your best physical feature? not sure I can pick one...I'm pretty much perfectly gorgeous all over!
And now my 7 questions
- Do you have a favourite child? Either one of yours or someone elses! Why?
- What was your first pet (not family pet - your own)? if you have never had a pet which would you most like to own?
- Can you play any musical instrument and if so what?
- Do you speak more than one language? Which ones?
- How old were you when you had your first proper kiss and what were the circumstances?
- How many and which countries have you visited?
- If you cold only eat one meal over and over again for the rest of your life what would it be?
Phew! all done. Now to pass it on!
ChickenRuby - cos she is a layabout with time on her hands
The Sardine Tin because - well why not!
The Moiderer because she makes me laugh
Crazy in Cambs - because she was crazy enough to ask!
VBC - cos she's got a mouth on her!
MamaCrow - because she squealed and I luv her
and Pippa D because I've met her and she's a real person!
Jump to it!