It appears I have been tagged. By someone I thought was a friend, now I wonder.....
with this silly meme
and here are the rules
1. You must proudly display the absolutely disgusting graphic that I have created for these purposes (put it in your post, you don’t have to put it in your sidebar, I think that would seriously be asking too much). It’s so bad that not only did I use COMIC SANS, but there’s even a little jumping, celebrating kitten down there at the bottom.It’s horrifying! But its presence in your award celebration is crucial to the memetastic process we’re creating here. If you need a higher resolution version… I totally have one!!
2. You must list 5 things about yourself, and 4 of them must be bold-faced lies. Just make some shit up, we’ll never know; one of them has to be true, though. Of course, nobody will ever know the difference, so we’re just on the honor system here. I trust you. Except for the 4 that you lied about, you lying bastards! But don’t go crazy trying to think of stuff.
3. You must pass this award on to 5 bloggers that you either like or don’t like or don’t really have much of an opinion about. I don’t care who you pick, and nobody needs to know why. I mean, you can give a reason if you want, but I don’t really care.”
so with out further ado, have a guess
- I once came home from a 'vicars and tarts' party on the tube and was propositioned by someone who thought I was a prostitute.
- I am really a man, but I blog and tweet as a woman because it's easier and more acceptable to make friends that way. The photos I post are my wife, and our daughter.
- I'm allergic to carnations.
- I was once caught having sex with my boyfriend in some woods, by an old man walking his dog.
- I was a competitor on the Chris Moyles Show's phone in game 'Car Park Catchphrase' but I didn't win.
so now I can tag...and I tag
Mamacrow cos I love her
Christine at Thinly Spread just because